Mission, Vision and Values
Together educating the leaders of tomorrow, for a better future.
Engaging all learners to think critically, creatively, and reflectively, using an American curriculum integrated with technology, so that each student may achieve academic excellence, make meaningful contributions to the society, and become life-long learners and responsible global citizens.
- Strives to “Do the Right Thing” (Integrity)
- Looks at Problems from Different Angles (Innovative)
- Challenges student to develop essential skills (Quality Education)
- Seeks “Win-Win” solutions (Empowerment)
- Advocates for students’ overall well-being (Safe, Caring and Nurturing Environment)
- Recognizes the importance of personalized communication (Customer Service)
- Cooperates with parents to enrich learning experiences (Parental Participation)
- Encourages a growth mindset (Lifelong Learning)
- Welcomes different cultural perspectives (Diversity)
The leadership team of ASK seeks to join the best practices in teaching and learning, with effective business strategies to offer the highest academic program possible to students and their families at an affordable cost.
At the American School of Kosova (ASK), we are committed to helping all students realize their full potential by supporting their development of a positive self-concept and enthusiasm for learning. We believe every human being can make a difference in this world when there is respect for self, respect for others, and respect for our environment. We believe students nurtured in an environment with friendly and firm communication develop responsibility for their own behavior, learning and a concern for others. We also believe that continual school improvement is optimized when collaboration is encouraged between staff, students, and parents.